To place an add, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a brief description, image(s), contact information, phone and email. Your ad will be posted on this page.
Online ads may remain posted for a maximum of 90 days before they are removed. You must request your ad to be re-posted after 90 days. Remember: Ads that do not conform to The Mart rules will not be posted.
CIR reserves the right to decline posting of items for sale or wanted.
- Shocks, struts, mounting hardware and control arms that were removed from 2003 996 C2. Shocks and struts were removed at 4,000 miles and replaced with Bilstein PS9’s. Control arms were replaced with GT3 control arms at 1,8000 miles. Asking $500 or best offer. New cost is $1200 dollars. Great inexpensive update for a high mileage 996. Prefer local pickup as shipping expenses are prohibitive due to weight.Henry Riley
- I would like to place a set of wheels for sale. They are from my 991 Carrera 911 S Cabriolet. They are in excellent condition and are the 20” Porsche Designer wheels. See picture below. I am asking $1,200.00. If anyone is interested my information is below. John Milliken 317-501-0952
Susana R Ross
- Last summer I purchased a 2009 911 Turbo which came with some snow tires and wheels. They are 295/35 R18 and 40/R Michelin Pilot Alpin tires with plenty of tread. Wheels are as shown in the photo below. Thanks for your time. If anyone is interested my information is below.Susan Ross317-627-7378Susanarross@gmail.com
- PORSCHE 996 997 911 – REMOVABLE HARDTOP FOR SALE. USE YOUR PORSCHE CABRIOLET ALL WINTER LONG !! SUEDE LIKE HEADLINER, ALL BLACK INTERIOR WILL MATCH ANY COLOR INTERIOR, ONLY USED ONCE PERFECT SHAPE, GOLD OEM COLOR. WITH ELECTRIC LIFT AND LIFTING BRACKET? $700.00 OBO Keith @ 317-435-8537 email@example.com
- For sale my 1991 Porsche 964 C2 Coupe with Manual transmission. Only 55,000 miles, Grand Prix White with Black Leather.$70,000